I’m a UX and digital product designer with a passion for building inclusive experiences
I’ve been working as User Experience Designer for public and private sector international organisations for three years. First, at BBVA Global Design Team and currently at NTT DATA where I am also a Digital Accessibility consultant.
In my free time I’m a product designer at Nosolofilms and street photographer.
Interaction and product design
Inclusive design and accessibility
Digital accessibility is about meeting users’ needs regardless of their abilities. And inclusive design, goes beyond that and considers all dimensions of human diversity.
Not exactly related to design but this is part of who I am and how I see the world. I love street and documentary photography as it allows me to capture people and their ways of being and behave.
Portfolio including case studies from my professional practice available upon request. Contact me at email@example.com
Boosting critical thinking in schools through short films
#PRODUCT DESIGN #UX DESIGN #BRANDING #EDUCATION
I worked with a multidisciplinary team to build a website and social accounts oriented to promote critical thinking in schools. Check how educators can use high quality short films to create safe environments to share and learn in the Nosolofilms website.
Cinema seat booking app and website
#UX DESIGN #UI DESIGN
As part of the Google UX Design Certificate I created a cinema seat booking app and website from concept to hi-fi mockups.
Accessibility and inclusive design
#INCLUSIVE DESIGN #ACCESSIBILITY #UX DESIGN #BANKING #PUBLIC SECTOR
I’ve been researching, learning and applying accessibility and inclusive design findings for almost two years. During this period I’ve worked with several organizations to achieve more accessible and inclusive experiences. From talks and masterclasses, to flow and component reviews.
Talk in the DrupalCamp event called “Real accessibility problems in the web and how to solve those in Drupal” (translation from the talk that is in Spanish).
Experience as UX designer
I’m currently lead interaction designer and digital accessibility expert at the IT consultancy NTT DATA, where I’ve done the following.
- Worked in the definition, UX and UI design of a complex data management platform for an international organization.
- Conducted digital accessibility and interaction trainings adapting storytelling to the different software development roles.
- Carried out more than 10 accessibility and usability maturity analysis and created strategies to scale adoption of digital accessibility within private and public sector clients.
I worked for 9 months in the Spanish bank BBVA, while receiving training on different topics (user research, storytelling, behavioral economics, etc.). Here are some of the things I did.
- Worked in a multidisciplinary team as Interaction designer defining information architecture and flows. Later as design researcher I help validate the design proposals.
- For three months I joined the Design Education and BBVA Experience team (Design System team).
Other relevant experiences
Side project: NOSOLOFILMS
I’m a Product Designer at Nosolofilms where I’ve created the visual identity, web UI and UX of the first MVP, social media visual design. In addition, I’m working with other colleagues on the continuous improvement of the product based on data and qualitative and quantitative research.
SIDE PROJECT: TECHNOVATION GIRLS
I’ve mentored four 10-year-old girls for 7 months on the Technovation challenge to create the WeR app and Artificial Intelligence model. The WeR app seeks to raise awareness about plastic pollution problem through information about the 5 Rs: Reject, Reduce, Recycle, Reuse and Repair.
The project reached the world finals and won the Audience Award (see 2022 winners).
SIDE PROJECT: CIPAJ MAGAZINE COVER
My cover proposals for the “Cipaj” magazine have been selected twice to be published. The first one was published on 2020 and the latest has been recently published in the July 2022 edition.
Graphic Design Internships
- Google UX Design Certificate. View credential (2023)
- Digital Product Designer course at The Hero Camp (2021)
- Microinteractions course at Instituto Tramontana (2020)
- Circular Design Sprint at UXER School (2019)
- Bachelor in Industrial Design and Product Development Engineering at Universidad de Zaragoza (Sept 2015 -July 2019)
- English (professional competence). Achieved the C1- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) on 2020.
- Spanish (native speaker).
I’m a curious and voracious learner with an analytical and creative mindset. In my free time, you can usually find me playing sports such as tennis or padel, reading a book or taking photos on the street.