March 2021 – Current
I’m currently lead interaction designer and digital accessibility expert at the IT consultancy NTT DATA.
- Worked in the definition, UX and UI design of two data management platforms for an international and national organizations.
- Conducted digital accessibility and interaction design trainings adapting storytelling to the different software development roles (design, frontend and business roles).
- Carried out more than 10 accessibility and usability maturity analysis and created strategies to scale adoption of digital accessibility within private and public sector clients.
March 2020 – December 2020
I was one of the 2020’s Future Designers program↗ in the Spanish bank BBVA. I worked within the global Design team while receiving training on different topics (user research, storytelling, behavioral economics, etc.).
- Worked in a multidisciplinary team as Product designer defining information architecture, user flows and wireframes. Later, together with a design researcher I helped validating the design proposals.
- For three months I joined the Design Education and BBVA Experience team (Design System team).
In 2019 I worked as graphic designer on EU projects at IrRadiare in Lisbon (Portugal) and at Herizont in Zaragoza (Spain).
Talks & masterclasses
2021 – Currently
I’m a Product Designer at Nosolofilms where I’ve created the visual identity, web UI and UX of the first MVP, social media visual design.
In 2023-2024 we are doing a pilot to implement design thinking in schools.
Technovation girls challenge
2022 (7 months)
I mentored four 10-year-old girls to help them create the WeR app and AI model. The app seeks to raise awareness about plastic pollution problem.
The project reached the world finals and won the Audience Award (see 2022 winners).
Cipaj magazine cover
2020 & 2022
My cover proposals for the “Cipaj” magazine were selected twice to be published. In the photo above the proposal for 2022 where I wanted the cover to have a second life.
Circular Design Sprint
Bachelor in Industrial Design and Product Development Engineering
I’m a curious and voracious learner with a deep analytical and creative mindset.
In my free time, you can usually find me playing sports such as tennis or padel, reading a book or taking photos on the street.